Thanks to a lovely dutch sailing woman, I have been nominated to the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD.
I am writing this blog to remind myself of the beauty I saw during my travels and my everyday life (which is sometimes harder to recognize … but it is there for sure). To be nominated to the award really is an honor to me. I enjoy writing this blog for myself, but if I get to inspire people with my SUNDAY BLOG, it means so much more to me.
Part of the nomination requires stating 7 things about myself, that feels wired… but I will give you an idea of the things I love
- I love traveling, whether it is a weekend trip or a long journey. Every trip has inspired me, shown me beautiful places of the world and admirable people
- I love taking pictures – although I am not at all a photographer
- I love to see pictures other people took
- I love sports and just got to know yoga recently, which really helps me to calm down and listen to my body.
- I love going out with my friends. Finally I found a job which enables me to not just work during the week, but to also see my friends and enjoy a social life.
- I love my family
- I love my boyfriend, who unfortunately lives too many miles away during the week…
See these beautiful blogs, which have inspired me a lot and therefore are my nominees for the Very Inspiring Blog Award.
- DON IN MASSACHUSETTS – A blog about nothing
- THE OTHER GINGER – a magazine of mindful indulgences
- ARLEN SHAH
- HOVERCRAFT DOGGY – Art, Architecture, Design and Photography Blog – to inspire and brighten up your every day.
- LOST CREEK PUBLISHING
- TAKING A DEEP BREATH
- MAT ON NOT WORDPRESS
- 50 YEAR PROJECT
- ART EN MOTION – Handing you pieces of artistic wonder
- CRISTIAN MIHAI
- MY ROAD TO HAPPINESS – al little piggies’ attempt to change for the better, come along for the ride..
- JIM CAFFREY IMAGES PHOTO BLOG – nature photography from the ground up
- A WORD IN YOUR EAR – Stories and Photographs of my travels, Tales of friends, family, animals and my life
- CANADIAN HIKING PHOTOGRAPHY
- MARLA KEOWN – Photojournalist
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo,
- Link back to the person who nominated you,
- State 7 things about yourself,
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.